Below is the submission form. There are essentially 11 fields for you to share what’s great about your hometown; nine of those fields are required.
A few things to keep in mind before you get started:
1) The form must be completed in one sitting. We suggest that you take a look at the submission form before you start writing. Write your responses in another program and copy and paste into the form, it’s the easiest way to have a copy of your work and to do your edits.
2) All content must be professionally written, with excellent grammar. We will do some minor editing, but we should not have to rewrite your work.
3) (Optional) Don’t forget to send us a link to the photo gallery once you’ve completed your submission. Make sure to label the photos so that we know where they belong. Use Google’s Google Plus/Picasa program, or another similar site to create an online photo gallery and send the link to us. Don’t forget to include a photo for your bio.
4) Just in case you need to review our Editorial Guidelines. Your deadline is in seven days.
5) Have fun!! This is your hometown!! It’s your turn to show it off.